With the latest touch-sensitive Jog wheels, the Gemini G4V offers one of the finest features of dynamic tempo control for your DJ music. They control every input and output device placed on the Gemini G4V to give you the best DJ musical experience you could ever hope to come across wth a price so low.
Do you remember the last time you hosted your birthday bash and invited all your friends? Everything went well until you moved into the DJ dance and music room. You had the best of DJ-mix kits to play, but somehow your friends did not get to enjoy it as much as they would love to. If you want to be able to impress your friends and your audience, it is time for you to get rid of your old DJ set and go in for the Gemini G4V DJ MIDI Controller.
Gemini G4V DJ MIDI Controller – Technical Features
- The 4-channel DJ controller.
- Multiple frequency-responses from 20-HZ up to 20-KHZ. That means you could play all the MIDI notes from the simplest to the most complex ones. The same levels of frequency hold well for PHONO as well as the MIC.
- The ratio between signals to noise is one of the most important features of a MIDI Controller. When you buy the Gemini G4V, you can be sure of getting the best ratio at the Line (greater than 90 Decibels), PHONO as well as the MIC levels (greater than 70 Decibels). This feature helps in fine tuning the master-balance, option for switching between mono and stereo, leveling out the noise levels completely from the device output. This feature also helps in getting great acoustic quality even in open air music halls.
- The performance of the Gemini G4V is based on its features, the 4 channels mixer, the 8 multi-function pads and MIDI-mapping all over the controller and the Computer interface.
- The device is capable of taking both USB data as well as the MIDI data as inputs. Moreover it could be easily interfaced with your PC.
- The Gemini G4V gives you options to connect both XLR as well as RCA types of audio put cables. That means you are able to connect it with devices having both types of sockets. The signal-strength can be now uniformly maintained till a length of more than 50 meters!
Gemini G4V DJ MIDI Controller – Final Thoughts
While the feature list of the G4V is impressive and the price is not reflected in the way this controller looks, this is still a budget controller and the way Gemini have managed to keep the cost low is in the components they have used. The design is very clean and it avoids feeling cluttered while still having a large host of controls. The audio interface is crisp and clean, and the booth out and mic in are great additions. I would have loved to see an analog mixing option, but that would easily add more to the price, which is one of the major advantages of the controller.